You are invited to establish a new IACL Research Group
Thematic Research Groups are a very special part of the IACL. Although hosted by, and therefore existing under the umbrella of the IACL, these Research Groups operate independently. They conduct research and publish findings, and they organise private meetings, public events and other activities. They contribute richly to the identity and reputation of the IACL and benefit from the IACL’s affiliation and endorsement.
IACL Research Groups are well covered on the website of the IACL
Research groups work in one language of their choice, unless they choose to be bilingual.
Any member of the IACL is welcome to set up an IACL Research Group. If you would like to set up a Research Group, please answer the following questions, in a single word document:
- What name do you give to your proposed Research Group?
- Why is there a need for a Research Group on this theme?
- What are some of the activities planned for the new Research Group?
- Please provide the names of at least 10 members of the Research Group.
- Please provide the following for at least 2 Convenor(s) / Leader(s) of the Research Group:
- Email address(es)
- Brief biography (1 paragraph)