The Research Group aims at creating an international network of researchers focused on the study of the fundamental principles of administrative action and organization.
During these last decades, administrative law has demonstrated a wide aptitude towards legal exchanges and dialogues between different legal systems.
In Europe, as well as in Asia and Latin America, some of the main administrative reforms have been inspired by international standards and by comparative law trends. Furthermore, in many regions, political and economic integration at a supranational level has contributed to the emergence of administrative institutions operating beyond the States.
All this highlights the importance of international co-operation in the field of administrative legal studies.
The Research Group will address constitutional foundations of public administration in the various legal experiences. This theme will be examined in all its implications, such as: organization of administrative agencies, the principles of administrative procedures, rules of public procurement, transparency, protection of citizen’s rights against maladministration and administrative justice.
Planned activities will include the following initiatives:
- promoting debates and providing a forum for scholars from different countries;
- developing comparative research projects;
- organizing periodical workshops, roundtables, conferences and meetings;
- facilitating academic exchange and mobility;
- serving as a resource for fund-scouting and career opportunities for those who study the issues addressed by the Research Group.
The aforementioned activities will be collectively decided by the members of the Research Group.
- Vincenzo De Falco, Professor, Luigi Vanvitelli University of Campania (Italy)
- Allan-Randolph Brewer Carías, Emeritus Professor, Central University of Venezuela (Venezuela)
- Leonor Moral Soriano, Professor, University of Granada (Spain)
- Konstantin Vladimirovich Davydov, Professor, Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management (Russia)
- Marina Anatolievna Shtatina, Professor, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (Russia)
- Roman Anatolievich Podoprigora, Professor, Caspian University (Kazakhstan)
- Iryna Volodymyrivna Boiko, Associate Professor, Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (Ukraine)
- Maddalena Zinzi, Associate Professor, Luigi Vanvitelli University of Campania (Italy)
- Ivo Pilving, Chairman of the Administrative Law Chamber of the Supreme Court of Estonia, Associate Professor, University of Tartu (Estonia)
- Valentina Faggiani, Adjunct Professor, University of Granada (Spain)
- Ekaterina Valerievna Kudryashova, Senior Lecturer, Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law (Russia)
- Enrique Díaz Bravo, Senior Lecturer, Saint Thomas University (Chile)
- Alessandro Cenerelli (coordinator), Senior Lecturer, Luigi Vanvitelli University of Campania (Italy)
- Alessandro Cenerelli